Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Today, Tomorrow, Always...

Normally I would start this post with "Happy Wednesday," but it's a sad Wednesday since it's the last Whimsical Wednesday challenge, and also my last post as a Whimsical Designs design team member. I've been on the team since January and have truly loved getting to know Stephanie and the rest of the girls, and working with such fun stamp sets. 

Our last challenge is to use something old and new on a project. I chose to create a tag using some Authentique paper that was new to my collection, and some old crinkle ribbon and lace from my stash.


I covered a tag with paper from Authentique's "Grace" line and distressed the edges with Walnut Stain Distress Ink by Tim Holtz, I love the dimension it gives the tag. The 'nothing sweeter than you' sticker came with the paper collection, and I embellished with a strip of polka dot paper, some lace, and a ribbon tied around the top of the tag.


The "Today, Tomorrow, Always..." sentiment is from the "With Love" stamp set by Whimsical Designs.


Our sponsor this week is The Paper Parade, and one lucky winner will receive a $15 gift certificate to their shop!



It's been an absolute pleasure being on the team and I'm sure going to miss creating for these challenges every week! Stephanie has been awesome to work with and I wish her the best of luck as she returns to work and finishes up her Master's degree, I'm so happy for her! Hopefully this isn't the last you'll see of Whimsical Wednesday challenges. :)


2 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Please leave your blog address so I can visit you, too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...