Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Card Creating Tuesday - Pink Cards


This week's Card Creating Tuesday at My Cricut Craft Room is all about creating pink cards in honor of breast cancer awareness. My life has been super hectic lately, this week especially since I am preparing to go on vacation next week and trying to get everything caught up, so I decided to keep this week's card clean and simple. 



Both the background paper and the solid cardstock are from Recollections, and the adhesive pearls are from my stash. The stamp is an {ippity} stamp and one that I absolutely love, it actually says love within the butterfly and there's a ribbon on one of its wings, perfect for breast cancer awareness or any other type of awareness. Had I owned pink ink I would've stamped it in that, too. :)

Make sure to stop by My Cricut Craft Room to see what other pink cards the DT ladies have made for you today. :)

7 comments:

  1. Sometimes clean and simple is the way to go and for your card today it was!!! I love the card. The stamp is amazing with the ribbon and "hope" worked into the design.


    Nadja MCCR DT Sisiter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty card. Love the stamp. TFS

    MCCR DT,Lisa Ch

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Ashley. Love the stamp
    Kathy
    http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Ashley! Great stamp:)
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful!
    Miranda :)
    www.nanasscrapspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I noticed right off the "love" and the ribon on the wing, I love it!
    cathyplus5.blogspot.com
    MCCR dt sis

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Please leave your blog address so I can visit you, too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...