Here's what I used to make the card:
- Willow Flowers paper by The Paper Studio
- Light blue, brown, pink and white card stock
- Light purple origami paper
- iRock with white gemstones
- Asterisks die cut
- D'vine swirl embossing folder
- Paper trimmer
- Elmer's glue pen
- "Cloud" decorative scissors
- Get well soon word stamps in blue ink
My work and class schedule is fairly light these next few days (finally) so I plan on getting a lot of card making done so that I have cards ready for posting the days I'm super busy during the next 2 weeks. It's the last two weeks of my summer classes and a heavy work schedule, and then finally I'll have a 17 day break before the fall semester starts. :) I just hope I have enough time during the school year for crafting!
Thanks for stopping by!