Sorry about the blurry picture, I cropped it and unfortunately the quality didn't remain as good as the original. For my altered tea light, I painted it with blue acrylic paint and then hot glued decorative shells around the border, and added some blue and green glitter on top. It was really simple and fun to make!
Unfortunately it wasn't dark out when I took the picture, but I tried to get a good perspective of what it looks like when it's lit up. I cupped my hand around the tea light so you could at least tell it was turned on.
Sorry to make today's post quick, this week has been absolutely CRAZY. I'm so sorry for my lack of posting!
Just a reminder that the design team call is open until next Sunday, October 1st. Anyone is eligible to apply, I'd love to have you on my first design team! :)
Thanks for reading!