I went through my stash (which is still tiny, but definitely growing!) and found a little bit of everything to giveaway. There's a full picture of everything, and then I break it down a bit so you can see it better.
- 50 sheets assorted 6x6 Recollections paper (no two sheets are the same)
- 1 Verve Fringe Flower stamp (unused and unopened)
- 1 yard Maya Road pink ribbon
- 2 feet light purple wired ribbon
- 2 feet green sheer ribbon
- 1 small container of assorted buttons
- 2 feet of green ribbon with pink stitching
- 8 Action Wobbles :)
- 48 small adhesive silver rhinestones
- 1 yard of Blue Lagoon colored Baker's Twine
- 1 yard of Lollipop colored Baker's Twine
- 1 yard of Limeade colored Baker's Twine
- 20 assorted chipboard tags
- 2 red glittered clothespins, 1.75" long
- Diamond Stickles (never used)
- Heart rubber stamp
- Winter mouse rubber stamp
- 20 journaling tags from My Mind's Eye
Verve Stamp, Buttons, 20 Chipboard Tags, and 8 Action Wobbles
Baker's Twine, Rhinestones, Clothespins, and Ribbon
50 assorted 6x6 sheets of Recollections paper
Ready to learn how you can win?
1. You must be a follower of
Made Especially for You
2. Leave a comment on this post
with your contact info
For extra entries...
1. Post about this giveaway on your
blog/sidebar (Please leave a link)
2. "Like" the Made Especially For You
3. Become a follower of my new
challenge blog, Red Carpet Studio
4. "Like" the Red Carpet Studio Facebook page
The giveaway will end as soon as Made Especially For You reaches 600 followers. The winner will be chosen randomly and will have one week to claim their prize before another winner is chosen.
Thank you so much for all of your support! If you have any questions about the giveaway, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Have a great day!