Thursday, November 15, 2012

Thanksgiving Place Cards

One side of my family celebrates Thanksgiving early every year the Sunday before Thanksgiving, and since it's at my house I decided to make place cards for everyone while also using them as my DT project for this week's home decor challenge at the Go Fish Challenge Blog. :)


The place cards are really simple and were made using the Artiste & Art Philosophy cartridges - both the base and frames were cut from Artiste and the leaves were cut from Art Philosophy. I also used gold Stickles to give them some sparkle. I had to make 15 total but only a few are pictured here.




Make sure to stop by Go Fish to share what other home decor projects the design team ladies have created to share with you! I'd love if you played along in the challenge as well. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Please leave your blog address so I can visit you, too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...