Welcome to the Banner Bonanza Blog Hop!
We're so glad you could join us today! If you're looking to start at the beginning of the hop, you're in the right place. :)
Today we'd like to share with you a variety of home decoration banners created for a variety of occasions! We hope you take home some inspiration and maybe even go create a banner yourself. :)
I created a banner for the Super Bowl party we had at our house last weekend! I chose to use the teams' colors, of course, which were red/gold and purple/gold, and I was so happy I had a matching color combo to work with! My fear was that I'd get two teams that had clashing color combos lol.. oh, the life of a crafter. :)
The banner pieces were cut at 7" each from the Birthday Bash Cricut cartridge, and the letters were cut at 4" also from the same cartridge. I accented the letters with some Candy Cane & Purple Stickles to match the team colors. The ribbon used to hold it together is just your basic white satin 3/8 ribbon, purchased at Michael's.
Alongside the inner gold pennants are faux stitched with the Picket Fence distress marker by Tim Holtz. I thought it added a nice touch!
We also have some fabulous sponsors giving away prizes
to those who comment on every stop of the hop!
$15 Gift Certificate
Choice of 10 Sets of Pearls
$10 Gift Certificate
$10 Gift Certificate
*Please visit and "like" her Facebook page as well as leave a comment to be eligible to win*
Winners will be randomly chosen and announced on Tuesday February 12th at Made Especially For You. To be eligible to win, you must do the following:
1. Become a follower of each blog in the lineup (if you aren't already)
2. Leave a comment on every stop of the hop
3. Be sure to leave your contact information!
Your next stop is Angela's blog!
Here's the complete lineup in case you get lost along the way:
1. Ashley - http://especiallymade.blogspot.com
2. Angela - http://crazy3monkeys.blogspot.com
3. Teresa - http://freshandrenewed.blogspot.com
4. Sandy - http://scrapbookblessings.blogspot.com
5. Ashley - http://thebloghopprincess.blogspot.com
6. Daphne - http://craftyscrapsofstuff.blogspot.com
7. Cicily - http://pinkdalmationscrapper.blogspot.com
8. An'Jenic - http://anjenicgibson.blogspot.com
9. Connie - http://conniecancrop.blogspot.com
10. Julie - http://jk-littlebitofbling.blogspot.com
11. Elecia - http://creationsby-kahaulani.blogspot.com
12. Lucy - http://love2createitall.com
13. Robin - http://cutonedesignsbyrobin.blogspot.com
14. Lori - http://www.scrappinmystressaway.blogspot.com