Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Beary Smart

It's Whimsical Wednesday challenge time! This week we have a sketch challenge for you:


Our sponsor this week is Shelly's Images and one lucky winner will receive a $9 voucher to her lovely digi shop. Shelly was generous enough to provide the design team with her "Beary Smart" image to use on our projects this week.


Papers are from Recollections and My Mind's Eye. The "You're A Star" sentiment is from the Whimsical Fun Vol. 1 stamp set. The star is a wood piece that I painted with dark blue acrylic paint and then embellished with Chipped Sapphire Distress Stickles. 

We'd love for you to join in our sketch challenge this week! :)

5 comments:

  1. Super cute card,Love your little bear...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome job, Ashley... Your card is so adorable. I really love this bear. Your coloring is amazing too.

    Tereese (Friday)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card came out ADORABLE!! You totally worked the sketch with the bear. Super creative with the star and the sentiment!!! FAB job girl:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Greetings! I know this is kinda off topic however I'd figured I'd ask.
    Would you be interested in trading links or maybe guest authoring a
    blog post or vice-versa? My website goes over a lot of the same topics as yours
    and I believe we could greatly benefit from each other.
    If you might be interested feel free to send me an e-mail.
    I look forward to hearing from you! Wonderful blog
    by the way!

    Here is my web blog ... http://rootcanal.pba-dental.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did a fabulous job on this one!!! I really struggled!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Please leave your blog address so I can visit you, too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...