Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Got Cake?

This week's challenge at Whimsical Designs involves one of my favorite things of all time... GLITTER!


For this fun, glittery challenge I used the Chef Ellie digital stamp from our sponsor, The Paper Nest Dolls, along with some 'Everyday Moments' paper by Teresa Collins. No idea why but I'm so in love with the blue/yellow combo! 


The paper already had glitter treatment in it, but for some extra sparkle I added glitter to the enamel dots and also around the border of the sentiment, which is from Whimsical's 'Everyday Sentiments' stamp set.


As previously mentioned, our sponsor for this week's challenge is The Paper Nest Dolls, and one lucky winner will receive a $25 gift certificate to their shop, good for both digital and rubber stamps!


Can't wait to see how you add some sparkle to your projects! :)

2 comments:

  1. Very lovely card Ashley.
    Gr Elly

    PS I have a blogcandy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super adorable!! I really love yellow and blue together too..it is a great color combo. Wow, the sentiment and the image are perfect together. Great inspiration..glad you had fun with the glitter challenge!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Please leave your blog address so I can visit you, too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...