Thursday, July 5, 2012

Going To The Dogs

This week's challenge is all about the dogs at Stamping with Dragon! The design team was provided with their choice of one or two images to use on our projects for this week. It's a special challenge this week because all proceeds from the sales of these two images will go to the Bucks County Doxie Rescue. How awesome is that! :) Both images can be found in the Stamping Dragon store, the image I used on my card can be found here and a Doxie Love Charity card can be found here. A few of the DT members used this charity card for their projects if you'd like to stop by the blog and see it in action!



The paper used on this card came from a DCWV pets mat stack (I can't remember the exact name) and the 'Ruff Ruff' was cut at 1.5" using the Phrase feature on the Create a Critter cartridge. I just love how sweet these dogs are! The lighting in the photo is a bit off as you can probably tell by the difference in color between the two pictures. I just got an iPhone and I'm hoping my pictures will start having better quality since the camera on my phone is better than the one I was using before. :)

Thanks for stopping by!
Ashley

1 comment:

  1. What a really awesome card, love the coloring job! Love the papers that you use too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Please leave your blog address so I can visit you, too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...