Monday, October 1, 2012

October Button Calendar

Happy Monday! Today I'd like to share with you a project I made for the new GoFish! challenge... create a project using buttons.

I love buttons and really don't use them often enough, so this challenge was a great way to use up some of my stash! I made this cute button calendar inspired by an idea I saw on Pinterest.



The calendar base itself is made out of a shoe box lid that I painted black with acrylic paint. :) Definitely an inexpensive project and one that I already had the materials for! The 'October' letters are stamped on 0.25" circles that I cut with my Cricut, and the numbers are handwritten on green and purple cardstock circles, also cut at 0.25" with my Cricut. They fit perfectly inside of the buttons. The Halloween-themed papers are from the DCWV Halloween & Fall paper pad. 

Thanks so much for reading! I'd love if you played along in this week's GoFish challenge. :)

Ashley

2 comments:

  1. Ashley this is too cute! Love the idea. I have so many buttons that I need to use. TFS

    Tara

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Please leave your blog address so I can visit you, too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...