Monday, October 29, 2012

R is for... Raccoon!


Believe it or not, I had such a hard time coming up with something that starts with the letter R for today's post at My Cricut Craft Room! I thought R would be such an easy letter, but apparently, I was wrong. After flipping through many cartridge handbooks, I came across the raccoon in Create a Critter and knew that was what I wanted to make!



The raccoon is cut at 3" from Create a Critter and the tree is cut at 4" - a little bigger than I expected, but that's okay. All paper is from Recollections and I decided to add some detail to the tree by using Stickles to create berries. The raccoon is also on an Action Wobble... my first time using one! :)

Make sure to stop by My Cricut Craft Room to see what other projects the DT ladies have created for today's letter of the day!

4 comments:

  1. Super cute raccoon and love those eyes. Fun pattern paper in the background, too!
    :O)
    Jessica S

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Ashley, this is super cute! I love the raccoon...great choice for the Letter R! The tree with the stickles is darling too!
    Teresa
    MCCR DT sis

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your purple Raccoon!!! He is just adorable. The background paper is a super fit for this "rascal"

    Nadja MCCR DT Sister

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Please leave your blog address so I can visit you, too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...