Saturday, March 2, 2013

Green Linky Party at All that Stickles!

The theme for this week's linky party at All that Stickles is GREEN! And we are changing things up a bit and our linky parties will now last two weeks instead of one so that you have more time to create and link up your lovely, Stickled projects. :)


I knew most of the DT would be making St. Patrick's Day projects, so I decided to make something different. I ended up making a birthday card for one of coworkers (who's Irish - which is why the green and orange are more prominent) using Green, Orange Peel, True Blue, and Pink Stickles.

Papers are from the Cricut Celebrations collection and the balloons are cut from the Birthday Bash cartridge at 3.5 inches. I outlined each of the balloons with Stickles and added matching twine for their strings. The sentiment is from SK Digis and the black glittery ribbon is from my stash. I adhered three orange pieces of Candi and Stickled them with Orange Peel. 

Make sure to stop by All that Stickles for some more "Green" inspiration!

2 comments:

  1. Very best easiest way to start a photography website?

    Feel free to surf to my web blog ... vaginal mesh lawsuit

    ReplyDelete
  2. love all the pretty colors of your balloons and the twine!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Please leave your blog address so I can visit you, too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...