Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Friends Like You Make Every Day Brand New

I just love how sweet that sentiment is! It worked perfectly on a card I made for this week's CAS challenge at Whimsical Designs, using a digital stamp from our sponsor, Crafty Sentiments:


CAS is tough for me since I love embellishments, but thankfully the adorable teddy bear just made the card, and only a bit of crinkle ribbon from 3 Girl Jam and some pearls were needed to give it the finishing touches. 


The sentiment is from the Whimsical Fun Vol. 1 stamp set:


I colored the image using the following Copic markers:


Our sponsor for this week's challenge is Crafty Sentiments, and one lucky winner will receive their choice of 3 digital stamps!



Hope to see you playing along with us!

11 comments:

  1. Seriously, Ashley, I just LOVE that stamp set! You Aced the coloring, as always!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. P.S. That's super cool how when you hover your mouse over the image, the Pinterest logo comes up so you can Pin it. I've never seen that before. I have to look into how to get that on my blog.

      Delete
  2. Very pretty and your coloring looks like a pro! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card!Very Pretty!Love your image!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a CUTE card. Great job with your coloring...the ground looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous!!! I love how you colored the image. OMG especially the ground. That's awesome!!!
    Yvette

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just so sweet. I love your coloring of the bear and ground.

    ReplyDelete
  7. FUN colors and pretty layout! Dig that pop of color from the purple ribbon. Enjoy that packing! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Please leave your blog address so I can visit you, too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...