Sunday, July 14, 2013

It's All About the Cookies!

My personal motto. :) I would do just about anything for a cookie! Don't blame me, blame my sweet tooth! 

This week's challenge at Peachy Keen Stamps is all about 3D projects and ribbon. I created a single cookie treat box using PKSC-19, July's stamp club release!


Here's the outside of the box! The To/From stamp I believe is one I picked up a while back at Michael's, and the Santa's Bakery stamp is from the July set! I accented the box with some green rhinestones and Dress White crinkle ribbon from 3 Girl Jam.


And here's the inside! Yes, that is a real cookie. :) On the inside I stamped "It's all about the cookies!" and adhered it to the same paper used on the outside of the box. I thought it was a nice touch. 

This is definitely a project idea I'll keep an mind when Christmastime rolls around! It'd be fun to bake a batch of cookies and hand them out individually to everyone at work in these cute, little boxes. :)

Enjoy the rest of your day!

6 comments:

  1. Yummy! That cookie looks great and so does your little treat holder. Love those papers. Thanks for joining us in this week's Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks good and your making ME crave a cookie now =) xo Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is darling! Perfect gift to share :) Thanks for sharing at Peachy Keen this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG great job with your YUMMY cookie box, looks AWESOME!!!Thanks for joining us in this week's Challenge at Peachy Keen Stamps!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great cookie box!! Thanks for joining us at Peachy keen stamps! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Please leave your blog address so I can visit you, too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...