Saturday, October 8, 2011

Becky's Sweet Creations Boy/Girl Blog Hop - Day 1

Welcome to Becky's Sweet Creations 2 Day Boy/Girl Blog Hop! This weekend we're going to be sharing with you a variety of boy and girl-themed projects that our design team has created. This is our first hop as a design team, and we're so excited to have you with us. Thanks so much for joining us! :)

If you came from Becky's blog then you're in the right place! If you're new to the hop and would like to start at the beginning, you can also visit Becky's blog since hers is the first in the lineup. :)

Here's the complete lineup in case you get lost along the way: 


Ashley @ Made Especially For You     <---------- You are here

Lisa @ Lisa's Creative Niche

Laura @ Laura's Crafts and More 




I've been experimenting with pop-up cards recently, and the card I'm going to show you is about as simple as a pop-up card can get. :) It was the first one I made and since it relates to the "girl" portion of the hop, I thought it'd be perfect. Tomorrow I'll be sharing with you a more complex pop-up card I made that relates to the "boy" portion. :)

Front of the card

Inside of the card

Close-up of the inside bottom portion of the card

What fun would a blog hop be without blog candy?! :) I had so much fun searching through my stash 
looking for boy/girl-themed goodies to giveaway. Luckily I found more than I thought I would! :)

- 12 sheets of 6x6 "boy" themed patterned paper
- Assorted brads in pastel colors
- 'baby' glittered chipboard letters in blue and pink
- Assorted punches
- Assorted chipboard embellishments in pastel colors (perfect for both cards and scrapbooking!)


Here's what you have to do to enter:

1.) Become a follower (if you aren't already)
2.) Comment on a post on either day of the hop (you'll be entered a second time if you comment both days)
3.) Leave a form of contact information in case you're the winner!

The winner will be chosen on Monday October 10th using random.org. I can't wait to give away the goodies! :)


Your next stop is Lisa's blog! Thanks so much for hopping along with us, make sure to stop by tomorrow, too! :)

Ashley 

10 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I deleted my first comment because after I posted it I seen something ones spelled wrong lol my bad. I love the inside of the card it is so cute and of course I am a follower :) can't wait to see tomorrows project
    Beckypurplehaze@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello asheley ..
    i remember wen you had started your blog ..
    i love absolutely every element of this card
    very nice colors
    hugs
    mallika
    mallikakejriwal@gmail.com
    would love if you visit me too
    http://missnotsogoodwithwords.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ashley,
    Very pretty card. I like to try doing a popup card as well.
    I am your new follower starting the blog hop.
    Glad to hop.

    Luanne
    myfootahead@gmail.com
    http://craftersreference.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute!!! Have never tried a pop up card before!! Think I will try it soon! :) Already a follower!

    ♥ Laura ♥
    tweetyb@satx.rr.com
    http://laurascraftsandmore.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This so cute! I love the pop-up inside the card, what a surprise for anyone receiving this! You are a clever one!!
    Liz Seubert
    17eroses@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ashley,
    You did a great job. I love doing baby cards.
    Sherry
    needingJesusdaily@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. So neat Ashley, you need to show us how to do the pop up! Already a follower.

    Tammy
    thecricutcraftchamber@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love pop outs like this. You did a beautiful job on the front and the inside. Very cute baby girl card.

    Smiles Sher
    ShersL84bed@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. There’s nothing like a night out with your favorite outfit and a beautiful matching handbag. Especially if the handbags are in a unbeatable price. Visit Moda Imports for all types of items all for an unbeatable Wholesale price!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Please leave your blog address so I can visit you, too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...