Friday, October 7, 2011

Red/Orange/Yellow DT Challenge

Just a quick post this afternoon, I thought I'd share with you the card I made for the DT challenge at Becky's Sweet Creations. The challenge this week was to make a card using only the colors red, orange and yellow. Here's what I came up with:


(The lighter circles look white, but they're actually a pale yellow). 

It's a busy day for me today, I just got home from volunteering to help set up a book sale that the library I work at is having. I'm off to make some lunch, get a haircut and then have a movie night with a friend tonight. And somewhere in there I also have to make time to finish up my blog hop creations! Make sure you stop by this weekend (October 8th & 9th) for the Boy/Girl Blog Hop! I'll be giving away some blog candy, too. :)


Have a great weekend!


Ashley

2 comments:

  1. My favorite time of the year...fall. Great card!

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! I love the bright colors.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Please leave your blog address so I can visit you, too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...