Friday, October 28, 2011

Weekly DT Challenge - PageMap Sketch

Good morning everyone! I'm not usually up this early on my day off (who doesn't like to sleep in?!) but this weekend is a rare one and I have the ENTIRE weekend off of work (yay!) so I'm spending it in the beautiful city of Chicago with my boyfriend. :) I wanted to get this post up today so that when I return on Sunday I can have everything ready for the brand new Made Especially For You weekly challenges.


The challenge at Becky's Sweet Creations this week was to create a card based off a PageMap sketch, which I've posted below. It's been a while since I've made a black and white card, and as soon as I saw the "flags" on the sketch I knew my black and white adhesive ribbons would be the perfect embellishments.


Close-up of the embossing

PageMap sketch the card is based off of


What I Used To Make The Card:
- Black and white cardstock paper
- Cuttlebug with Spots 'n Dots embossing folder
- Black and white patterned adhesive ribbon
- iRock with black and white gems
- White flower embellishment
- 'hello' stamp in white ink
- Circle cutter


Have a fabulous weekend! :)


Ashley

3 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Please leave your blog address so I can visit you, too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...