Saturday, May 12, 2012

Do You Speak Cricut Saturday - Fabulous Finds

Looking for the May I Have This Dance Blog Hop? Click here

Welcome to this week’s edition of Do You Speak Cricut Saturday. Every Saturday will feature a different Cricut cartridge review from one of the Made Especially For You design team members. This feature was added to the blog in order to give potential cartridge buyers a better idea of what each cart has to offer. Click here to view last week's Groovy Times cartridge review. This week, Pam is going to share her review of the Fabulous Finds cartridge.

The Fabulous Finds cartridge is filled with cuts for charms, tags, frames, and more.

With this cartridge, it’s easy to personalize projects and stay organized.



This cartridge includes: Windows, Jagged, Inserts, Stretched, Shadow, and Blackout creative features.

For this card I am going to use the hinges to put it together, and then cut out several other features for you to take a look at.

There is so much to chose from on this cart it is hard to pick just one. Here are some of the items that this card will create. I made hinges, clipboards, tags, and charms.


These are just a small portion of the items that this cartridge will produce. I used the hinges on my card. Without further ado, here is my card. I hope you like my card and all the features this cartridge has to offer.


If you are thinking about purchasing a new cart, this would be a great one to have. Thanks for stopping by!

Pam


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Please leave your blog address so I can visit you, too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...