Saturday, July 28, 2012

Do You Speak Cricut Saturday - Sweethearts

Welcome to this week’s edition of Do You Speak Cricut Saturday. Every Saturday will feature a different Cricut cartridge review from one of the Made Especially For You design team members. This feature was added to the blog in order to give potential cartridge buyers a better idea of what each cart has to offer. Click here to view last week's Designer's Calendar cartridge review.


Hello everybody, I'm Cyndy from Arcy Scraps! This week, I'm going to share my review on the Sweethearts cartridge. I think this cartridge is an oldie, but a goodie! I think it has something for most types of projects, not just romantic/love themed!

Here's a look at what this cartridge has to offer! Don't be fooled, it has more cuts than these shown!
One of my favorite things about this cartridge is that you can use the images for different types of paper crafts. For example, it has many phrases that can be used on cards, layouts, mini albums, and other projects! I cut some of my favorite phrases for you to see!  

Other cool features this cartridge has are the card, envelope, and tag features which cut the main image in a silhouette style. You can see examples below, all with different images of course. 


I cut the envelope a little small, but you get the idea :-) 


Here are two cards I made using this cartridge. The scalloped heart image is the same, but the phrase is different and it gives the cards a totally different look! 



Again, although it's an older cartridge, it still has many great cuts and features! I think it's definitely a must-have for your collection! :-)

Thanks for stopping by! 

2 comments:

  1. I have this cartridge and have used it several times. Thanks for the great write up about it. Love both of your cards!!
    (:(:SMiles:):)

    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this cartridge, your cards are awesome

    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Please leave your blog address so I can visit you, too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...