My first guest designer card was made using the Courage Is My Strength stamp set.
It's been a while since I've used vellum and when I saw the stamp I just knew I wanted to stamp it on vellum.
Here's a complete list of what I used to make the card:
- Black cardstock, vellum, and patterned papers from The Bella Armoire stack by DCWV (the sentiment is also from the stack)
- Cuttlebug with the D'vine Swirl embossing folder
- Cricut machine with the Elegant Edges cartridges used to cut the butterfly frame
- White pearls and black rhinestones
- Unity butterfly stamp with black ink
Thanks so much for stopping by!