Saturday, January 28, 2012

Liebster Blog Award

I am so honored to accept the Liebster Blog Award from a great friend of mine, Becky from Becky's Sweet Creations. I designed on Becky's DT for a while and now she designs on mine. :) Thanks so much, Becky! :) 
"The origins of the Liebster Blog award are somewhat unclear but the general consensus is that it originated in Germany, Liebster meaning favorite or dearest, to showcase bloggers with fewer than 200 followers. Upon accepting the award the recipient must then pass it on to five more blogs of note."

Here are the rules:
1- Choose FIVE up and coming blogs to award the Liebster to. Blogs must have less than 200 followers.
2- Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
3-Post the award on your blog. List the bloggers you gave the award to with links to their sites

I am passing this award on to the following five wonderful ladies and their blogs:

Gabrielle - Gaby's Papery

Thanks again, Becky! It's been a while since I've received a blog award. :) I'll be adding this award to my 'Blog Awards' page here on my blog. 

Ashley


4 comments:

  1. Thank you SO much Ashley!!! I will pick 5 blogs as soon as I get home from work! I feel so honored :) thanks for making my day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Gosh, this just MADE my day!! Thank you, Ashley! This is such a great idea too. I know some awesome ladies who deserve this! Thanks so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!
    Rae Ann O.
    http://joyinart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Please leave your blog address so I can visit you, too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...