Monday, January 16, 2012

Three Ribbon Challenge Card & A Blog Candy Winner

Happy Monday, everyone! I'm excited to share with you the card I made for this week's challenge here at Made Especially For You - create a card featuring three ribbons. Every third week of the month will be a challenge to create something using three of a certain item. The sponsor this week is the wonderful Pattie from Pattie's Creations, and she will be giving away the winner's choice of three images from her site. I used one of her adorable images in my card I made for the challenge:



I'm very new to using digital stamps, so please bear with me as I know my coloring isn't spectacular. They're really fun to color, though, and I look forward to experimenting with them more in the future, and hope to one day add some Copics to my collection. 

I would also like to announce the winner from the Based On A Book blog hop I participated in this past weekend. The randomly chosen winner of my blog candy is...

#1 Carri said: "I can see why you love this one! It is so adorable! Pooh is just too cute!"

Thanks for reading! Make sure to check out this week's challenge (and design team call) if you haven't already! :) 

Ashley

5 comments:

  1. I think he came out super cute ;0)


    Be blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, great colors! Also, thank you for the top 3 award, very awesome! Makes me smile:)
    Have a great day!
    Shelly
    http://mypaperlove.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ashley...I love this card and I think you did a GREAT job on your bear. You are braver than I...I've never used a digi stamp before so kudos to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! Great embossing and trim!
    Yippee! Thanks so much, I emailed you!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute card! Love the bear!

    amanda

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Please leave your blog address so I can visit you, too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...