Wednesday, January 4, 2012

PSC #13: Valentine with Vellum

Happy Wednesday, everyone! I'm excited to announce that I've been chosen to be a guest designer over at The Perfect Sentiment for the month of January! I've been playing along with them for a few weeks now, and I've come to really love their challenges. Check them out if you have the chance! :)

This week's challenge is to create a card with a sentiment for "Valentine's Day" AND use vellum on your project. How fun! :) After making nonstop Christmas and winter cards, it was nice to make a different-themed card for a change. Here's what I came up with:


Vellum was used for a layer on the heart, as well as the surface that the sentiment is stamped on. 


The sponsor for this the challenge over at The Perfect Sentiment this week is Eyelets Etc. They'll be giving away a sheet of vellum stickers to the winner! 




Thanks so much for reading! Check back each Wednesday in January to see my guest designer cards! :)


Ashley

11 comments:

  1. Ashley your card is adorable, I just love the studded letters. It is our pleasure to have you as our guest designer this month, look forward to see what else you come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super pretty.

    Be Blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  3. like the letters very nice accent on this card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy to have you as our guest designer at The Perfect Sentiment! You sure started off in a great way- your card is awesome! You did a super job incorporating the vellum and your card is really nicely put together. And I love that it could be given to a man- cards that are masculine enough are always so challenging to me. Great card, Ashley!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ashley-I love your card too! It's such a thrill to be a guest designer! So nice to meet you. I'll join your followers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is absolutely incredible and that's all I have to say!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute! Love the colors. Now off to check out your challenge ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome to the team Ashley and congratulations on a wonderful creation!! I love the layout of this and all the elements that went into it. great use of the vellum!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love, love, love the studded letters and you being one of our January guest designers at Perfect Sentiment!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Please leave your blog address so I can visit you, too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...