Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Meet The New DT Members! :)

Wow! I can't believe it's already been three months since I started my own DT and hosting weekly challenges. Time has just flown by. As the end of the three-month design team rolled around, I was sad to hear some of the members were leaving due to other personal and crafty commitments. I thoroughly enjoyed having them on the team and will definitely see them around here in blogland. :)

I'm pleased to announce that Made Especially For You has six new members joining the team. They are a fantastic group of talented and enthusiastic ladies that I'm so looking forward to working with. :) Take a moment to check out their blogs and say hi! :)

Gabrielle - Gaby's Papery

Georgiana - Carson's Creations




Tabitha - Zippity-Do-Dah

Please also give a warm welcome to the returning members of the team:

Sponsor Coordinator & Sketch Designer



Their information can always be found on the 'Design Team' page here on the blog. Their first challenge is this upcoming Sunday February 5th, stop by to see their wonderful creations!

Ashley

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to being on this team. Looks like great challenges ahead!

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Please leave your blog address so I can visit you, too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...