Monday, September 16, 2013

Chill Out

Oh how Mondays come so quickly! I'd be perfectly okay if someone decided to add a third day to the weekend. :) Although not much got done around here, turned out what I thought were allergies is actually a cold, so I'm still fighting a stuffy nose and some head aches. I did have a bit of time to play in my crafty space, though, and created a card for this week's sketch challenge at Peachy Keen Stamps:


I am absolutely in love with this sketch! So many ideas went through my head when deciding what to make, and I definitely think this will be a sketch I refer to in the future. In the meantime, I chose to make a card using Peachy's new "Retro Fridge" stamp set:


I cut circles at .75" 1" and 1.5" and using Bella Carta's new "Rough and Tumble" collection, and computer generated the sentiment. For the teeny tiny circles on the sketch I used rhinestones and enamel dots. Love the look! The fridge stamp is colored with Copics C1, C3, and C5. 


I'm going to go have some breakfast and get ready for class, just wanted to make sure this got posted before the craziness of the week begins. Thanks for stopping by!


3 comments:

  1. SUPER CUTE card, great job with the challenge!!!Thanks for joining us in this week's Challenge at Peachy Keen Stamps!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card! Thanks for playing along at Peachy Keen Stamps :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats! On making top Peach! Your card is cute!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Please leave your blog address so I can visit you, too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...