Sunday, September 15, 2013

Furry Friends Blog Hop


Welcome to the Furry Friends Blog Hop brought to you by the All that Stickles design team!


Cute, cuddly, soft, and sweet, having a pet is quite the treat! This month we are honoring our furry friends with a dash of Stickles!

 If you have just come across the hop and are looking to start at the beginning, please stop at All that Stickles!

My hop project is rather simple since I was fighting what I thought was a cold earlier this week (thankfully it turned out to be just allergies) so I didn't make anything too detailed in case I wasn't feeling well enough to finish it. Nonetheless, I think these little guys still turned out pretty cute!


I struggled a bit with what to make for the hop (we had to put our dog down in February, so I'm currently 'petless'), but once I saw these little treat holders in the Silhouette store, I knew they were perfect! They have quite a few animals to choose from so I added some others to my cart as well, but stuck with the cat and dog for the hop.


These guys are tiny, they're probably only about 1.5 by 1.5 inches! They work perfectly for small treats, though, like these yummy Cookies 'n Cream Hershey's Kisses that I'm hopelessly addicted to. The faces on these cuties are from Peachy Keen's August stamp set of the month. I was so happy to see how perfectly they fit! As for Stickles, I used Cotton Candy on the kitty's ears, Brushed Pewter Distress Stickles on the tail, and I used Cinnamon on the puppy's ears and tails. I love how Stickles can give such a simple project just the right touch!

We have blog candy for those who are a follower of All that Stickles and leave a comment on every stop of the hop! Winners will be announced Wednesday September 18th at All that Stickles.

$15 Gift Certificate


2 Itty Bitty Stamps

10 Digis of Winner's Choice
Your next stop is Tonya's blog.

Here's the complete lineup:
Thanks for hopping! :) Don't forget to check out our Fall Harvest Linky Party!


18 comments:

  1. Wow Ashley - I love how the Stickles give that furry look to the dog's ears. I haven't got that colour but it looks amazing on your project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ashley, this is super cute!! Love the pet treats holders.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww ... . what adorable treat holders! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe how small these treat holders are. They are very cute. I love the Peachy Keen faces.

    Sorry, to hear about your pet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute and fun Ashley...love theose little boxes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these !!! They are really cute !!!

    Mayra
    MayrasDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your boxes are adorable. Love their cute little faces.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ashley these boxes are just amazing.. love the little faces..
    great hopping with you!!!!
    Laura D.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What cute treat cups! I'm with you on the under the weather thing. My allergies have been in high gear for the past 2 weeks. I'm on my second box of tissue!!! Great start to the hop, Ashley!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Purr-fect project, Ashley! I hope you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are adorable! I'm a cat person, so love the kitty one, especially!
    <3 J

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such pretty creations. Gotta say they are purrrr-fect! :)

    Hugs from Finland,
    Eemeli

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Please leave your blog address so I can visit you, too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...