Monday, September 30, 2013

From: Santa's Bakery

October is nearly here, which means it's almost time to get into the Christmas spirit! I don't start shopping/decorating until after Thanksgiving usually, but I do like to plan ahead as much as possible to make the process smoother. Makes enjoying the holiday season a lot less stressful. :)

Today I'm sharing a recipe card I made for this week's card challenge at Peachy Keen Stamps. It looks like a normal card, but on the inside, there's a recipe for some yummy hot chocolate!



I stuck with a fairly simple layout and love how it makes the bold Christmas colors pop. Papers are from Recollections, I think I actually used these papers to make Christmas cards two years ago. 

The coffee mug stamp (which I interpreted as hot chocolate for this card) is from Peachy Keen's September stamp set of the month. I colored it with Copics R22, R24, R29, R59, E35, E37 and E39.

The sentiment is a combination of stamps from the September set of the month, and also the July set. 


Inside a card is a hot chocolate recipe. Where I put a bow I also thought of putting an additional place for a small, handwritten note to go along with the card. 

I am off to get some more crafty projects done; there is lots going on behind the scenes here at Made Especially For You! Things are busy, but definitely exciting. :)


7 comments:

  1. So pretty Ashley.. I love the simply but elegant look of this. Fabulous Christmas card.. SO right..

    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SOOO cute! Love that adorable cup with his cute face. The recipe on the inside looks so neat with the bow too! Thanks for playing along at Peachy Keen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute! Love our coloring..great job! Thanks for joining us in this week's Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful and fun card Ash! Love recipe and your colouring is awesome!
    Jasmina

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colors and papers and design of your card! Looks great! Thanks for joining the Peachy Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW, this is ADORABLE and the recipe sounds super yummy too! Awesome job! Thanks for joining the Peachy Keen Challenge! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW, this is ADORABLE and the recipe sounds super yummy too! Awesome job! Thanks for joining the Peachy Keen Challenge! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Please leave your blog address so I can visit you, too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...