Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Trick or Treat

I've been feeling quite a bit of the Halloween spirit lately! Today the heat index is 100+ degrees, but by this weekend we're only supposed to have highs in the 70s, and I'm looking forward to finally feeling fresh, fall air. :) My anticipation for fall led me to create a Halloween card for this week's Anything Goes challenge at Peachy Keen Stamps:



I love the bright, bold colors on these Halloween papers by Recollections. The pumpkin is a die cut from Create a Critter 2, and his face is from Peachy's Pumpkin Faces stamp set. The Trick or Treat sentiment is actually a rubber stamp, I individually stamped each of the words to separate them. I embossed the white circle with my Cuttlebug. 

Sorry for such a short post today, I'm actually waiting for class to start (shhh) and have other homework to finish up before my afternoon class. But don't worry, I'll be back later this week with more projects to share. :) Have a great rest of your day!



6 comments:

  1. Really cute card, Ashley! I love the colors! I have a set of PK smiley faces; I've never used them - I really need to use it. And yes, it is SOOO hot today! Crazy weather!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that card is the happiest halloween card ever!!!! I LOVE the face,so adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sucha a happy pumpkin! Thanks for playing along at Peachy Keen this week-

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous Halloween card! Thanks for joining the fun at Peachy keen Stamps! ~hugs, Saundra

    ReplyDelete
  5. GREAT Halloween card, I just LOVE your sweet little pumpkin!Thanks for joining us in this week's Challenge at Peachy Keen Stamps!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Please leave your blog address so I can visit you, too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...