Sunday, October 6, 2013

Hope You're Feeling Batter Soon!

Happy Sunday! I cannot believe how fast this weekend has gone by! I am officially halfway through my semester (already?!) and while I was lucky and really didn't have any midterms, I've had a TON of projects to work on lately for nearly all of my classes. Much better than writing papers and taking long tests, of course, but definitely very time consuming! My time management skills have been in full gear lately.

As I do every weekend, I made some to get crafty and had fun creating this card for Peachy Keen's photo inspiration challenge:


I love this gorgeous color combo and thankfully had the perfect papers to match!


What struck me the most out of the inspiration photo was the blue/green/yellow combo, and that's what I decided to stick with for my card. I used papers from Echo Park's "A Boy's Life" collection, and loved that the collection even had a light tan patterned paper to match!


Both the bowl of batter and the sentiment are from Peachy Keen's September stamp set of the month. The cute bowl had my mouth watering and craving some cookie dough! I colored the stamp with Copics YG13, YG17, YG67, Y21, Y23, and Y26. 

I'm off to do some more creating - I have to create a bulletin board for a class assignment (super fun - I love bulletin boards!) and I'm in the middle of die cutting pieces and letters to up on the board. I'll be sure to share when it's all done!

Thanks for stopping by, and enjoy what's left of your weekend! :)


7 comments:

  1. How adorable!!! drop by and link up with us over at Tara's linky party at Craftin Desert Diva's

    CDD DT Robin
    Cut One Designs by Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super Cute! Thanks for joining the Challenge at Peachy Keen Stamps. I can't wait to see your bulletin board. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This turned out so cute! Love the papers you chose! Thanks for joining us at Peachy keen Stamps! ~Hugs, Saundra

    ReplyDelete
  4. How super cute! Love how you used the colors..very striking! Thanks for joining us in this week's Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ashley, I found you via Peddler's Den email. Did you know there is a paper crafting guild that meets in Genoa on the 3rd Thursday of each month? We would love to have you! You can find us on Facebook, just search for the S.C.R.A.P. Guild of Northern IL or drop us a note at scrapguild@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG your card is sooo SWEET, FANTASTIC job with it!!!Thanks for joining us in this week's Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge!!!:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Please leave your blog address so I can visit you, too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...