Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Breast Cancer Awareness Tags

Happy Tuesday, everybody! Today I am very excited to announce that I am now a blogger/designer at Two Berry Creative! If you've never heard of them before, they sell lots of fun washi tape, twine, party favor supplies, and plenty of other goodies!

I have been insanely busy with school lately and so for my first project decided to create some simple, yet super cute tags for Breast Cancer Awareness month. These would make great tags if selling items such as baked goods at an awareness fundraiser!


The breast cancer ribbons are a cut from the Silhouette store, and I adhered them to the tags using a pop dot for some extra dimension. I also embossed the tags with my Cuttlebug to add texture. Everything except for the pink washi tape can be found in the Two Berry Creative Store. Here's what I used:


Thanks for stopping by! I'll be back with another Two Berry post at the end of the month! :)

2 comments:

  1. Congrats Ash!! Love your tags, so cut with washi tape!
    Jasmina

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations Hun,love those tags,they are super such a beautiful design too,hugs Cherylxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Please leave your blog address so I can visit you, too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...