Monday, October 14, 2013

Fall Greetings

Brrr! It's finally starting to feel like fall here! The days are beautiful and the nights are getting chillier by the week. The only part I don't love about fall is knowing what comes after... snow, snow, and more snow. It's pretty until Christmastime, and then after that it can go away. :)

But let's not think about winter just yet, and enjoy fall while it lasts. I always like having a stash of "everyday" greeting cards around, and to add to my arsenal I made some simple fall greeting cards for this week's Anything Goes challenge at Peachy Keen Stamps:


To make these 4" x 4" cards, I started by using stamps from Peachy Keen's October stamp set paired with Fancy Pants's "Good Life" paper line. For the first card, I chose the sunflowers and the wooden box. I stamped each separately, colored them with my Copics, and then fussy cut and adhered them together. For this card I used Copics E74, E79, Y23, and Y26.


For the second card, I decided to use the apples and the bushel. Again, I stamped them separately, colored with Copics E74, E79, R22, R24, and R29, and then fussy cut and adhered together. The 'Happy Fall' sentiment is from the same stamp set as well. 


I'm loving this fall set and can't wait to see what else I create with it!



1 comment:

  1. Hi Ash! You should go skiing in winter so winter will be nice to you too. :) Love both your cards, coloring is fabulous!
    Jasmina

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Please leave your blog address so I can visit you, too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...