Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Touchdown Cupcakes

Happy Tuesday! I'm in class right now (shhhh) and wanted to quickly share with you some cupcake toppers I made for this week's 3D Fall Sports Challenge at Peachy Keen Stamps! I was a bit stuck on an idea for this project, and decided to go with a football theme since that's the most prominent fall sport in my mind, although I've really been getting into hockey lately! :)

Anyways! Onto my project. I whipped up a couple of football cupcake toppers! As delicious as this cupcake looks, I wish I could take credit for it, but in all honesty, it's store bought :) But I'm sure it'll make for a delicious dessert this evening! 



I made two toppers using my Cricut Expression and the football stamp from Peachy Keen's October stamp set of the month. I cut a circle with my Cricut, applied the stamped image, and then cut a scallop shape for the border. I used White Opal, Pumpkin, and Dark Blue Liquid Pearls to accent the scallops. Super easy and cute!



I should probably get back to class, although my teacher just brought in a Cricut - yes, a Cricut! - and I'm excited to see what she's going to do with it, considering I'm basically a pro with mine. ;) Have a great day!


4 comments:

  1. I love my Cricut. These are great toppers. Thanks for joining Peachy Keen's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG that looks sooo SUPER YUMMY!!! great job with the cute topper,Thanks for joining us in this week's Challenge over at Peachy Keen Stamps!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cupcake toppers are SO cute!!!! And those cupcakes look absolutely delicious. Thanks for joining the Peachy Keen Stamps 3D Sports Challenge! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well you made the adorable toppers for that yummy looking cupcake! It looks homemade! Thanks for joining the Peachy challenge. Did your teacher make something cool with the cricut?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Please leave your blog address so I can visit you, too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...