Monday, October 21, 2013

Spooked

Happy Monday! It's truly amazing how fast these weeks come and go. This past weekend I taught my first ever card making class at local scrapbooking store, and I was so pleased with how it went! The students created four Halloween projects using Authentique's "Enchanted" line, it was a lot of fun! I'm working on adding a "Classes" page to my blog since I have 3 more classes coming up in November. :)

Anyways, onto my project for today! I had some time to play in my craft space this weekend and created a Halloween card using the new My Mind's Eye "Happy Hauntings" collection for Peachy Keen's sketch challenge:



And here's my take on this fabulous sketch:



All papers are from the "Happy Haunting" collection, as are the embellishments. This is also a card I created as a design team project for The Scrapbooking Studio, which is a fabulous, local (for me), scrapbooking store that now has an online shop! From their store, I used:


 I stamped the border of the cream colored paper with a spider web stamp from the coordinating "Happy Haunting" stamp set. The pumpkin is from Peachy Keen's October stamp set of the month, and his face is from the PK-550 Pumpkin Faces stamp set.

I'm off to finish working on a layout before having some lunch, have a great rest of your day! :)


8 comments:

  1. Super cute card Ashley! Love the pumpkin face!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great take on the sketch,and love the papers,and image so cute love it hugs Cherylxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is fabulous!! I just love the papers you used, and that little Peachy face is absolutely perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWESOME looking Halloween card, LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!!Thanks for playing along with our sketch challenge this week at Peachy Keen Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulous!! Love the spider web background and that pumpkin!! Love it all!! Great take on the sketch!! Thanks for joining us in this week's Peachy Keen Stamps Sketch Challenge!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Please leave your blog address so I can visit you, too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...