Sunday, March 17, 2013

I'm a Get Inky! Designer

Today I'm excited to share with everyone that I am the Lead Designer for a new stamp company called Get Inky! Stamps by Blue Moon Creation


They are a brand new stamp company that currently has 3 clear stamp sets available for purchase along with some digital stamps as well. They're so fun and versatile! To kick off my term and introduction as Lead Designer for Get Inky, I made this card using the Sew Sweet Cupcakes stamp set:


All papers used are DCWV with the exception of the Kraft cardstock. I cut thread spools from the Artiste Cricut cartridge at 2" and wrapped Twinery twine around them to make them look like spools of thread. I distressed the edges of the spools and the sentiment with Vintage Photo Distress Ink by Tim Holtz, and the sentiment is stamped with Memento blank ink. The pearls are from my stash.

In addition to the fun stamp sets Get Inky sells, we're also going to be hosting bi-weekly challenges! Our first challenge starts on April 1st (no joke!) and we hope to see you playing along with us! Those who participate in our first challenge will receive a free digital stamp. :) 

You can shop for Get Inky! Stamps here.
Check out our challenge blog here.
And check out the Blue Moon Creation blog here.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Wonderfull card. Love those colours and papers you have used.

    Huggsss,Angelique
    EngelDesignsScrap

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Please leave your blog address so I can visit you, too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...