Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Luck of the Irish Challenge

Party Time Tuesdays is back with another fun card challenge! This week's theme is "Luck of the Irish" - create a card with an Irish theme: green, gold glitter, shamrocks, etc. The Paper Nest Dolls DT is teaming up with PTT for the month of March, so I chose to create an easel card for this fun challenge.



Papers used are from Recollections and Leprechaun Owen is colored using the following Copics:

Hair: YR04, YR07, E35
Outfit: YG67, YG03, YG25
Shoes & Vest: C7, 100
Bag: Y19

I cut the shamrock and the banner using my Cameo and distressed the banner pieces with Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Antique Linen to match the off-white color in the background paper. I embellished the shamrock with Ivy Green Liquid Pearls and added a few rhinestones from my Stash. Super fun card to make!

Make sure to stop by PTT to see more DT inspiration for this week's lucky challenge!

2 comments:

  1. Love your card,Very pretty,Great coloring...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, what a cute image!!! Love the banner too!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Please leave your blog address so I can visit you, too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...