Saturday, March 16, 2013

Lucky To Have You

All that Stickles is having another linky party! This time our theme is Lime Green. Create any project using Lime Green Stickles and link up! Lime Green is the perfect color of Stickles for St. Patrick's day projects since it's got some gold glitter in there as well. :)



I cut the shamrock using my Cameo and gave her a cute Peachy Keen face and a little bow made out of twine. :) I embellished the outer edge of the shamrock with Lime Green Stickles and adhered her to the card using an Action Wobble. The sentiment is computer generated and I actually made the polka dot background myself! I used some polka dot stamps from Get Inky! and stamped all over a piece of white cardstock using Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Peeled Paint and Shabby Shuters. The plaid paper and rhinestones are from my stash, and the crinkle ribbon is from 3 Girl Jam.

We have lots of great sponsors this month and we'd love for you to come link up! All of our March sponsors can be found on the sidebar at All that Stickles. You have until Friday March 29th!

Have a great weekend! :)

3 comments:

  1. Loving all the sparkle on your shamrock! Great background paper you made too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Please leave your blog address so I can visit you, too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...