Last night (while watching the fifth season of Dexter, I finally got my hands on a copy!) I got around to altering my sketch binder. I forgot to take a before picture (oops) but basically it was a clear, plastic binder with the black border on the left-hand side.
I applied the patterned paper and then glued the purple paper on top. I bordered the purple paper with alternating blue, green and purple gems and then used chipboard letters for the title. I handmade the flowers by tracing some die cut flowers I have onto the color paper I wanted, and then applied the pearl adhesives once the flowers were finished.
I definitely had some fun with my iRock while making this!
I'm off to watch some more Dexter, I've worked 8 hour shifts the past two days and am completely exhausted. Have a great weekend and thanks for reading! :)