Monday, August 29, 2011

A Look Inside My Stash - Part 1

Hi everyone! I hope you had a great weekend, mine was spent attacking my pile of never-ending homework! :/ I did have time to squeeze in a card though, but I'll post that later in the week. Today I thought I'd share with you some of my crafting collection since my bedroom is also my crafting room. I'm going to divide this post into two parts so the post aren't completely flooded with pictures, I'll post part 2 either tomorrow or Wednesday.


I'm really frugal when it comes to crafting (I never pay full price for anything) and while I suppose it's a good thing, it has it's negatives. Like the fact I still have to purchase something to hold all my paper because right now it lives in a dresser drawer...


This was one of my first "big" purchases as a cardmaker, it's about half the size of what it was when I bought it, but it's basically just all different colored cardstock made by Recollections.


I have some assorted matstack papers and then also the Birthday Extravaganza matstack made by the Paper Studio and also The High School matstack made by DCWV.


White cardstock is essential!! It's sooo much cheaper to buy a huge pack like this at Walmart than it is anywhere else! I also have this fun summer-themed paper that I bought on clearance at Michael's a while back.


I bought this a while back - it comes in handy whenever I need bright colors with fun patterns!

I got my Cuttlebug about a month and a half ago and absolutely love it, although I wish I used it on more of my cards. For some reason the Hobby Lobby in my town only sells embossing folders, and Michaels only had a few sets of die cuts which I already purchased. I haven't tried using any other brands yet because I still have to buy C plates. I'll get there eventually! :)

Here's my Cuttlebug with the A plate and two B plates.

These are all of my die cuts. I have birthday cuts, animal cuts, autumn leaves, asterisks and vintage cuts.


Here are my embossing folders, I apologize for the clear-on-white, I know it's hard to see. :/ I have polka dots, flowers, spots and dots, floral fantasy, argyle, d'vine swirl and paisley.

I also have the organic flourish border set and a few small floral embossing folders that I still have to use!

That's the first half, in my next post I'll show you my embellishments and tools. I'm in sort of a crafting "lull" right now because of all my schoolwork and I apologize for that, it's no fun! I'll have some cards up later this week. Thanks so much for reading and stopping by!

Ashley

3 comments:

  1. I wish I had a cuttlebug, I've been thinking about getting one but I'm a scrapper on a budget as well so we'll see! I also don't have paper storage, though in my new apartment it is seriously necessary since for now I have moving boxes with stacks of paper in the bottom since there is nowhere to unload it to! I've been having trouble since my school started keeping up with crafting/blogging as well, but I'm hoping once school gets more underway I will have more time [though it's law school which is supposed to suck up all your time, so we'll see!]

    Linda
    http://lasteve1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your stash, those matt books are worth getting, have a cuttlebug , but need to invest in some embossing folders, you have inspired me to get some.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome stash. Love all your crafting supplies. Have a great week, Ashley!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Please leave your blog address so I can visit you, too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...